MINOR ILLNESS NURSE
Do you need to see a doctor or can it be a Nurse?
Book an appointment with a specially trained nurse for all of the following:
- Headaches? Sore throat? Cough? Cold?
- Flu symptoms? Chest infection? Ear ache?
- Thrush? Cystitis? Urinary infections?
- Diarrhoea? Sickness? Constipation?
- Hay Fever? Conjunctivitis? A rash?
- Sprain or strain? Back pain?
- An infection? Dizziness?
- Warts and Verrucae?
- Emergency contraception?
If you need to see someone for one of these minor illnesses, you may find it quicker and more convenient to see the nurse rather than wait to see a doctor. Please ask at reception.
The nurse has the full support of the doctors and will be able to write prescriptions if required.