Suggestions, Comments, and Complaints

Complaints about the commissioned services located within the Practice, can be made directly to:

NHS Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group
Sherwood Place
Sherwood Drive

Telephone: 01908 278660

Text Relay Users: 18001 01908 278660

 Wolverton Health Centre Complaints Procedure

We always try to give our patients the best possible service, but there may be times when you may feel this has not happened. We offer an informal in-house complaints procedure to deal with your complaint, although this does not deal with matters of legal liability and compensation.

If you have a complaint about the way you have been treated clinically by either a doctor or nurse, or an administrative problem, please speak directly to the practice manager or deputy, either in person or by telephone.

They will take the details of your complaint and undertake all necessary investigations. Alternatively, you can complete a complaint form which can be requested for at Reception or you can write to the practice manager at:

Wolverton Health Centre
Gloucester Road
Milton Keynes
MK12 5DF

We take all complaints seriously and think it is important to deal with them as swiftly as possible. However, for complex investigations more time may be required.

Once our investigations are complete we will respond to you in writing, usually within 25 working days or earlier if agreed. If you prefer, we can arrange for an informal meeting to take place to discuss the outcome of our investigation and if this is your preferred option then you are welcome to bring a relative or friend with you.

You can either complain to the NHS service provider directly ( such as a GP, dentist surgery or hospital) or to the commissioner of the services, which is the body that pays for the NHS services you use. You cannot apply to both.

We try to address your concerns fully, provide you with an explanation and advise you of any actions we will be taking.

If you are ultimately unhappy with this response:

Please refer your complaint to:

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman,
51 Mosley St,
M2 3HQ

You can visit the Making a complaint page on the Ombudsman website to complain online or download a paper form.

Alternatively, you may call the PHSO Customer Helpline on 0345 015 4033 from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday or send a text to their ‘call back’ service: 07624 813 005.

Also the Health Complaints Advocacy Service in Milton Keynes on 0300 343 5716 or email: who offer help and support to complainants.