The Practice Charter
This practice aims to consistently provide quality health care to all of its patients. We set out below, the key aspects of our charter.
- This website details the various procedures and key information regarding the practice team, facilities and services available. Information available on this site is also on display at the practice.
- Our staff are friendly and approachable and will greet you courteously and with proper respect.
- We will keep accurate medical records and will treat them with the utmost privacy and confidentiality. You have access to your records, on notes and computer, within the provisions of the law.
- We will always attempt to begin consultations on time but occasionally delays of up to half an hour may result, if a patient’s problem is complex. You will be informed, and will be offered an alternative appointment. Please be considerate, on another occasion it may be you who needs the extra time.
- We strive to improve our services and the levels of health care on a continuous basis. We will display notices in the Health Centre to inform you of any important changes to our procedures.
We consider you, the patient, are a partner in your care and management and all aspects of it will be explained to you including any medication prescribed for you. Please also understand that it may not always be appropriate for you to be given a prescription.